FENS Friday webinar “Handling, review and publication of EJN manuscripts”
06 May 2021
During this webinar, Editors from the European Journal of Neuroscience will discuss various topics related to submission, handling and peer-review of scientific articles published in European Journal of Neuroscience. The presentations will include discussions of rigor, reproducibility and statistical analyses of data, and expectations of fair, rigorous and ethical peer-reviews of submitted articles. A 15-minutes Q&A session will follow the presentations.
Registration* is now open. (Free event – limited number of places)
Date & Time
Friday 4 June, 3-4:15 pm CEST
- Introduction – John Foxe, EJN Editor-in-Chief
General overview of the EJN publication process, goals of the webinar
- Handling of manuscripts submitted to EJN – Antoine Adamantidis, EJN Senior Editor
How are your manuscripts handled? What is the review and publication process?
- Rigor in presentation and statistical analyses of data presented in EJN manuscripts – Guillaume Rousselet, EJN Section Editor
What are the EJN requirements about presentations and statistical analyses of quantitative data presented in the manuscripts?
- Review process of manuscripts submitted to EJN – Paola Bovolenta, EJN Senior Editor
What are the expectations of the reviewers?
- Ethics of peer-review evaluation of manuscripts submitted to EJN – Yoland Smith, EJN Senior Editor
Discuss ethical issues related to rigor, reproducibility and peer-review of EJN manuscripts
- Q&A and Concluding Remarks – John Foxe, EJN Editor-in-Chief