Brain Research Society of Finland
Status: Full Member Society
President: Dr Pirta Hotulainen
- We create possibilities to interact and network with other neuroscientists in Finland by organizing Neuroscience Finland meetings every one or two years.
- We keep members updated of all neuroscience-related events and courses, and inform about the possibilities to join international committees.
- We highlight neuroscience excellence in Finland through rewarding the best neuroscience PhD thesis and Neuroscientist of the year
- We promote internationally oriented and well-networked young neuroscientists by supporting their travel to FENS Forum and Nordic Neuroscience conferences and in the future, we aim at supporting attendance to international hands-on courses.
- We work together with FENS and IBRO to improve neuroscience in Europe and worldwide. International connections are supported by The Council of Finnish Academies.
- We bring knowledge and neuroscience knowhow to the society by publishing layman texts written by our members on the Brain Research Society of Finland blog-platform
Apply for FENS membership via this society
Visit this URL to submit your application: https://www.brsf.org/membership