Travel grants for the Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience
Deadline: 15 Jul 2021
Funding body: FENS
FENS offers travel grants for FENS members to attend the annual meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SfN).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- – Applicant is a FENS member
- – Applicant is a PhD student or post doctoral fellow working in Europe
- – Applicant has submitted an abstract for poster presentation as first author
- – Age limit is 35 years at the time of application minus any period of parental leave
The applicant is requested to upload the following documents during the application:
- – Short CV (1 page excluding publications) and list of publications in a single document
- – Poster abstract as submitted to the SfN
- – Contact details of two referees who can provide letters of recommendation
- – FENS membership ID number
All applicants will be informed about the outcome of their application and a list of successful awardees will be published on the FENS website in August 2021.
The amount granted will be transferred to the recipient’s bank account after presenting their ID at the FENS booth during SfN 2021.