Job ID: 6079
Preclinical project manager in CAEN/France
Deadline: 30 June 2021
ETAP-Lab is looking for a Preclinical Project Manager for its laboratory in Normandy, France. This thriving independent company specialises in the preclinical study of the efficacy and safety of products from the pharmaceutical and food industries. ETAP-Lab continues to grow and is laying foundations for the future by investing in the field of neuroscience.
You will join a young team within a CRO that is well-respected in the field of stroke, working for an international clientele. Working autonomously, you will be responsible for managing rodent studies – from planning, through to statistics and technical implementation – while supervising a team of research assistants. The technical and scientific solutions you offer will allow our customers to achieve their goals.
Job Description Reporting to the person in charge of the laboratory, you will be responsible for:
• Managing pre-clinical rodent studies in the field of stroke, including planning, implementation, data collection, statistical data analysis and report writing, and presentation.
• Ensuring compliance with study protocols and monitoring by making sure that studies are carried out in complete compliance with study protocol, ISO 9001 certification, and the regulations in force governing animal experimentation.
• Ensuring that the study is carried out on time and within the predefined budgets.
• Discussing with clients the technical information necessary to carrying out the studies and presenting the study results.
• Conducting harmonious exchanges of information with the project’s academic partner.
• Participating in the technical implementation of the studies.
• Supervising research assistants.
• Managing bio-analytical activities relating to the preclinical studies.
• Contributing to the quality control of all deliverables received by external parties.
• Participating in maintenance of the company quality system.
• Discussing your own activity with your line manager, on a regular basis.
previous job ID: 28481