Job ID: 5414
Professor in Lausanne/Switzerland
Deadline: 18 April 2021
Institution: University of Lausanne, Faculty of biology and medicine
Department: Center for psychiatric neurosciences
• Develop and conduct translational research programs in the fields of schizophrenia and psychotic disorders, including both basic neuroscience and psychiatry aspects.
• Implement programs to recruit patient cohorts for translational research in collaboration with the other services of the department of Psychiatry, with the aim of identify biomarkers and/or endophenotypes of schizophrenia spectrum disorders and psychoses to be used for detection and early intervention.
• Collaborate with national and international research groups.
• Teach at the pre- and post-graduate levels, in particular in the postgraduate curriculum for specialization in psychiatry and psychotherapy as well as in the Lemanic Neuroscience program.
• Supervise master’s and doctoral theses.
• Consolidate the “MD-PhD in Translational Psychiatry” training program, in particular supervising MD-PhD theses in translational psychiatry.
Qualifications and requirements:
• MD or MD-PhD or PhD
• Recognized experience in the joint conduct of clinical and research activity;
• Recognized experience in the conduct of an original and internationally recognized research program;
• Publication of scientific work in peer-reviewed international journals;
• Recognized experience in the initiation and conduct of translational research projects involving clinicians and researchers in psychiatric neuroscience, bringing together clinical aspects and fundamental neurobiology leading to clinical trials based on targets identified in this translational research ;
• Recognized experience in fundraising;
• Recognized experience in teaching and organization;
• Proficiency in French
Previous job ID: 28408