Job ID: 5402
Post-doctoral position in Msida/Malta
Position: Post-doctoral Position
Deadline: 30 April 2021
Employment Start Date: 1 June 2021
Contract Length: 1 year, possible renewal if funds will be available
Institution: University of Malta
Department: Physiology and Biochemistry
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS (Call ID: 37/2021)
Post/s of Full-Time Research Support Officer III
Project – “Lorcaserin as New Treatment for Absence Epilepsy – A Preclinical Study to pave the way for the
And any other projects undertaken by the Department of Physiology & Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine &
1. Applications are invited for the post of Research Support Officer to carry out duties in relation to the
Lorcaserin as New Treatment for Absence Epilepsy – A Preclinical Study to pave the way for the clinical
trial project funded by the University of Malta’s Internal Research Fund. The Research Support Officer
may also be required to work on other projects undertaken by the Department of Physiology &
Biochemistry within the Faculty of Medicine & Surgery.
2. Applicants should be in possession of a PhD in the area of Neuroscience.
The University of Malta is an Equal Opportunity employer.
3. Applicants must be willing and able to work in Malta.
4. The full-time post is for a period of 12 months and carries an initial remuneration of €31,200 per annum.
5. Candidates must submit their covering letter, a copy of their curriculum vitae, a scanned copy of their
certificates (certificates of degrees must be submitted in English), and contact details of at least two
referees. Applications must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com by not later than Friday, 30
Late applications will not be considered.
6. Further information about the vacancy may be obtained from:
Office of the University,
Msida, 16 February 2021
Previous job ID: 28374